Ingenous Personality Quiz Ingenous Personality Quiz

Trueish I guess

Fun to play, simple, and quick little time waster. The analysis seems to be acurate"ish". I say "Ish" because the groups are too general and the descriptions are too precise. For instance, I would be considered a bit of an egghead as I was diagnosed by the game, but may also contain traits of a workaholic and a caretaker, hence the problem with the broad groups. And although I would be considered a bit of an egghead, I do not fit the description at all in the sense that I don't MMO, I don't have a myspace, I absolutely refuse to text on the phone, hence the descriptions being too specific. But of course if you are taking this kinda thing too seriously you really need to re-evaluate your life, so in the end it was a fun little virtual toy with decent graphics and good sound. Hoorah.

Detective Grimoire Detective Grimoire

Super fun

This was a great game. My only problem was that it felt a bit linear durring the investigation process. There wasn't a whole lot of mystery there, but having to piece it all together in the end when you formulated your theory was a great touch. Loads of fun.

Emo Pet: Dress Up v3.0 Emo Pet: Dress Up v3.0

Ahahah Androgony

Dress ups are traditionally boring, but the artwork drew me in. It's kinda funny how a subtle change can turn my male emo kid into a female emo kid.

Hangaroo Hangaroo

Enough Star Trek

Great game. My only criticizim is that there is a dispraportionate ammount of star trek trivia. I generally like the fact that many of the questions are not exactly general knowledge like the capitals of countries or the constelations, but usually I will run into a star trek question atleast once a game and it makes me feel like you might be alienating some of your audience. There were some other questions that made me feel like the game wasn't directed towards the broadest array that it could be, but the star trek trivia were the questions that had me most frequently opening up the wiki.